Monday, September 9, 2013

Courage.

Courage means many different things, to many different people. Courage may hold a very different meaning to you as it does to me. To you it may mean bravery and strength, but to me it may mean perseverance and will power.

My experience with courage came when I was younger, I was about 12 years old and I was walking to the country store down the street, alone. I saw a golden retriever on the side of the road. Me being a 12 year old was kind of intimidated by this large dog. I soon realized this dog had run away from home, so I soon brought the dog back home and told my mother about it. Together we called animal control and they quickly came and picked up the dog.I believe I was courageous because I was a small boy and I had to rescue this larger dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment